Half in the Bag: Captain Marvel

[ad_1]


Yes. We know. .

Find with tag :
redlettermedia,red letter media,red,letter,media,plinkett,half in the bag,mike stoklasa,jay bauman,rich evans,Captain Marvel,Review,Marvel,Marvel Cinematic Universe

source
[ad_2]

Comments (39)
November 9, 2019

this movie isn't bad. just dumb and boring. while literally every public appearance of Brie Larson is horrible.

November 10, 2019

This film was utter utter turd.

November 10, 2019

Brie Larson is such an awful person. They really should have threw her back into the dumpster she crawled out of.

November 10, 2019

She is just the worst

November 11, 2019

Hey… at 16:42 roughly it looks like a whole bunch of white dudes gave her positive reviews… which changed her life.
But I thought she doesn't care about white men's opinions and films she is in aren't for them.
Hmmm…

November 12, 2019

In retrospect this is kind of weird because Captain Marvel… super unnecessary to Endgame. She rescues Tony and Nebula a scene you can skip and then…. She accomplishes and does nothing.

November 12, 2019

I have a penis and 2 balls

November 12, 2019

How the Hell did "Space Cop" get referenced, again, LOL.

November 12, 2019

I finally got around to watching this movie. Didn't pay for it. Borrowed a pirated copy from a friend. Even though I paid nothing, I didn't finish it. It was so bad.

The fact this garbage fire made over a billion dollars made realize the majority of the population really is mindless drones programmed to consume ever hot turd Disney squeezes out.

November 12, 2019

I donโ€™t think increasing diversity amongst VCR repairmen will helps their business tbh

November 13, 2019

Not the BEADS!? Why is he afraid of BEADS!?

November 13, 2019

I personally enjoyed this review of Brie Larson's various interviews

November 13, 2019

I remember for the first time hearing her say that she doesn't want to hear a white guy's opinion on "A Wrinkle in Time" because it wasn't made for them…

I was so peeved by this because "A Wrinkle in Time" was never a story ment for one group of people to enjoy or be able to share an opinion on. I, a white male, highly respected and loved this story in my childhood and continue to love it as of now. You have no right to tell me or anyone that they do not have the right to share an opinion on something just because they may have the majority of saying power. Regardless, other "non-white males" seem to also think that this movie was crap..

Just to be clear I support feminism, but not this toxic version of it.

November 14, 2019

That's big shit if 60% of all Americans are white people while the other 40% consist of all other people that reside here

Leave a comment
Stay up to date
Register now to get updates on promotions and coupons.

Shopping cart

×